Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Art of the Bar Tray

My friend Betsy and I took a quick trip to Homegoods yesterday.  "I don't need anything" is what she proclaimed on our way through the automatic doors.  But Alas, wandering through all of the great holiday barware, she decided it's time for a festive bar tray.  It started with a new brass martini shaker and a pair of great $2.99 "Cheers" glasses and voila!  An impromptu mini bar!





Love her house!

Here is some more bar tray inspiration...

Bikinis and passports

Damsel and Design

Honey We're Home

Lonny

Put a holiday bar tray in your back pocket.

2 comments:

jeannie said...

you are KILLING me. miss you. love the bar stuff, gonna try to copy... wish me luck.

Sherlock said...

I liked your blog thanks for sharing this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails