Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Risky Booties


A couple of weeks ago, I saw these in the  Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog and thought they should be mine...
They are Frye (can't go wrong)  and I bought a pair of brown Frye flat boots last year at the sale that I absolutely love... but these were a little more risky for me. Would I actually where them?
 Here are some celebs rockin' short boots...







this gal just cut hers off!
 
and these are also new from Frye...digging the colors.

available at Nordstrom
I think I am gonna keep 'um, skinny jeans, leggings, dresses will all look great with these babies and hey, I just turned 40 am feeling brave.
( Except I just told Kris this and she says she's not sure about them for her because she says her long- legged daughter wears them and looks like an elf! Crap!)
What do you all think?
Put some booties in your back pocket.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails