Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pirate Parrrty

My little guy is turning 4 and he had a Pirate Party last weekend! It was so fun and the ideas abound...
Here are some inspiration photos I used  for the cupcakes...
Now mine were not nearly as cute, but hey keepin' it real...
the bandanas were fondant...never used it before but it was kinda fun
then it was all kinds of party supplies!
( I need an Oriental Trading Company and a Target credit card:)
Goodie bags...
and the girls at RV parties helped me out with the water bottle design
and included these for me!! So nice!
and  we  had fun activities like a sand treasure hunt and a water slide...
my girls helped me hide the loot, (gold coins, necklaces, and jewels)
and the boys loved it
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
 Just some parrrty sharing from the girls at in your back pocket...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails