Monday, March 12, 2012

Etsy Find: Paper Chandeliers

I'm thinking about buying one of these awesome paper chandeliers for my teenage daughter's bedroom. It's not a real light or anything, just for  show/decor.  I'm thinking it will look pretty cool above her bed---which in order to make more room for her constant clothes changing, is now moved to the corner of the room.  
Check them out ...





They are available at Perpetual Motion Decor at Etsy and range from only $30-$38!  She'll even do custom color ways!  Fun! Cute for parties, showers, mobiles, etc.
Put a paper chandelier in your back pocket.

1 comment:

A room with a view said...

I have been shopping for ideas for my teen's room for a few months but have not reached a decision yet. These are so very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails