Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So What Wednesday...

Time for a little So What Wednesdays for your mid December entertainment. This is definitely the time of year that we need to have the "So What" attitude!

SO WHAT....if


  • my daughter and her friend switched sweatshirts in order to fake out the 85 year old lady at Costco and get a 2nd sample of cream puffs.

  • I allowed it

  • I almost always like the Secret Santa gift that I am giving more than the one I receive.

  • I wasn't totally kidding when I told my husband I wanted Barry Manilow tickets for Christmas.

  • Im jealous that Jen has one of those Starbucks where the people in line pay for the person behind them...I  am always hopeful but to embarrassed to start it... 


Ha!  How 'bout that picture of good ol' Barry...
Have a great Wednesday from in your back pocket.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

i have one a one word comment... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails