Monday, December 5, 2011

Birch Logs

I want some birch logs.  Real, heavy, white burch logs.  Did you know they're available on Etsy or Ebay?  And yes- they even have a website called Birchlogs.com.  (of course they do.)  I don't want to use them, i just want to bring in some nature to my winter/holiday decor.  

Can you imagine my husband's reaction if they UPS man delivered a box of wood to my front door?  He'd flip his lid.

I want some of these...

To put in my Crate and Barrel basket like this... 
To look like this...

Or  to put in my West Elm-Homegoods find below... 




DecorPad
Centsational Girl
Decorpad


Does anyone know where they sell them like this???

French Market



  Put some white birch logs in your back pocket

3 comments:

Star Spangled Mamas said...

I love this look, going to have to try to find some locally! Do you know where you can find these in Phoenix?

jeannie said...

i will go next door, cut some wood and send it to you:)

Kristi said...

I have six gorgeous birch logs that I've had for 10 years in my fireplace.

I ordered them on the Internet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails