Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SWW

Time for another addition of So What Wednesdays... Or , as I'm calling it today "SWW"- snazzy.

SO WHAT if:
  • I almost knocked my own teeth out trying to pull-on my extra-narrow "pull on" boots.  My hand slipped off as I was sitting on my bed and I punched myself in the face.  
  • you should see my husband trying to pull them OFF. 
  • I'm already listening to Christmas music.
  • I've GOT to think of open ended questions to text my son..."Are you wearing your retainer?" and "Did you carve a pumpkin" aren't working.
  • My husband accidentally mentioned that one of the mouse traps is missing and all I can picture is this creepy little mouse dragging around a trap from his creepy little hind legs...

What are you saying "So What" to?  It's all in the attitude...






Another SWW from us here at in your back pocket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails