Monday, November 28, 2011

Striped Straws

Many of you may know that I have an slight obsession with striped straws.  They're nothing new, but never lose their cuteness. I have almost every color of the rainbow...and, embarassing-ly enough, I hardly ever use them... (well, more like I don't LET anyone use them.)

They're easy to find and are a definite NEED on your gift giving list. They make everything just a wee bit cuter!  


They make chocolate milk more festive...

A Perfect Party

These are adorable tied on a gift, with recipients name...



They can be used in crafts...


Tater Tots and Jello

Make adorable North pole signs..(although these are peppermint sticks...)

One Charming Party

How 'bout Snowflakes

Centsational Girl

They even make great party favors for guests at your cookie exchange...or cocktail get together ;).
Let your friends just grab one as they leave.


Tie them with on a bag of malted milk mix...even some pomegranate martini mix...

Crate and Barrel sells the boxes above for $4.95.  I always have a stash for gifts. Sweet lulu is also a great resource, and at Green Party Goods they are 144 for $16.00. 

Put some striped goodies in your back pocket

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I looove striped paper straws! They just feel so darn weird to drink out of to me because of the paper! Just me??

Related Posts with Thumbnails