Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer at the Table

I'm looking to "summer-ize" my kitchen.  For a while now I've had my eye on some grey wicker armchairs that I think would do just the trick for the season.  I just want two, for the head of my beat up pine table.
image from Interiors 63 degrees N


image Riviera Maison

image Bungalowaz



This one is the front runner from World Market.  It's 149.00.  I 'm waiting for it to go on sale.




These two are options from Ikea.  The first one is 49.99, but the color is so much better on the second option, Byholma, 79.99.  It's better in person.
In the fall I'll move them to my sunroom...(I have the ability to justify any purchase!!!)
Put some wicker chairs in your back pocket...

1 comment:

Christi said...

i love the ikea grey ones -- they are super comfortable, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails