Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Beachy Bag

Kris and I were skyping the other day,showing each other our finds
(aka what we bought at Homegoods/Marshalls)
She found this adorable chevron make up bag (hers was blue...)

it is by Donna Dixon, do you remember her from Bosom Buddies? Or are we dating ourselves:)
  Well I knew I had to find my own and have also been in the market for a new beach/pool bag, as my old one has who-knows-what stuck to the inside bottom of it.  Alas, a new DONNA DIXON chevron print canvas tote was calling my name...and boy is it roomy.
Only 29.99 at my Marshalls/Homegoods mega store (aka Heaven)
Here are a few more cute ones, while we're at it. 
Roberta Roller Rabbit at Piperlime:

stripe tote at ebags.com

Echo at ebags.com

Trina Turk at endless.com
And, of course, the classic J. Crew Market tote.
a Lands End Stripe Tote
or this one from Kerry Cassill
obviously already dreaming about the beach and thanks to Donna I have the perfect bag:)
Put a beachy bag in your back pocket...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it...as always!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the story behind the bags? I recently bought one, it is super cute as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails