Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Little house on the Prairie...ugh.

Jen and her second grade daughter, Lauren, are busy reading Little House on the Prairie.  Isn't that timely considering the e-mail I recently received from POTTERY BARN.  I see "Clearance" in the near future...
Now at least Lauren has a visual when she reads
"Ma and Pa got into the wagonbed and tucked themselves under the old quilt.."
I mean, really? We thought they were coming around!
Put a plan to update your bedding (at somewhere other than Pottery Barn) in your back pocket...  

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha! You're too funny! I love when you do commentary about Pottery Barn. It's so true though!

Anonymous said...

I usually love my Pottery Barn purchases, but you are right on regarding these boring and drab quilts. Maybe next time they will get it right. Thanks for your input!

Related Posts with Thumbnails