Thursday, September 30, 2010

Makeover Courtesy of Mom

Our Mom rocks. She is an amazing seamstress and an even more accomplished knitter. These are both talents that we admire but don't have the patience for...we can both only manage to sew straight lines and envelope pillows! Oh and it is not for lack of her trying to teach us...no sir she tries every chance she gets. When I needed some new pillows for my sofa I could not find what I was looking for out in the stores so I bought some special order fabric at Jo Ann's for 40% off and turned to mom for help.
I got a yard of each of these fabrics...
 And in a matter of days she turned up with these beauties...
Look at the cute piping!!
I love them and how they tie in the navy and green accessories I have and add that fun touch of turquoise...now on the hunt for the perfect turquiose lamp...
Thank you Mom! Love you and my new pillows!
(Okay now I'll have to teach her how to get on the blog
so she can actually read how much we appreciate her!)
Put a makeover courtesy of mom in your back pocket...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah that piping totally adds the greatest touch. I love all the fabrics you used!

Related Posts with Thumbnails