Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Little Summer Craftiness

We've received a few emails about the bunting/pennant flags from the last post and they are from love,september on Etsy. 
Here is some bunting/pennant inspiration...
Well it is 107 in Phoenix and my kids are driving me a little crazy...which means I need to entertain myself and keep my sanity inside the air conditioned house... so I made a bunting of my own that is in the kids playroom. I found this great tutorial from here complete with tracers. A rotary cutter and sewing some straight lines (the only kind I can do:) and viola!
put a little summer craftiness in your back pocket...

2 comments:

janice said...

I love it! they are so festive!

jeannie said...

soooooo cute. Summer is so busy. i have missed my pocket time. Hubby even asked how "The pocket site" was doing?? haha.
love the banner. but not sure i can cut a staight line let alone sew one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails