Monday, April 12, 2010

A Bath Towel Brainstorm

I saw these towels in a magazine and was immediately taken...they were so bright, cheery and funky and ...AMY BUTLER...I love Amy Butler!! But I didn't know she made towels! Well, she does and you can get them at Bed Bath & Beyond.. so I did:)

This led me to want an Amy Butler shower curtain (of course, new towels mean new everything right;)
which is not a reality at BB&B yet... then I saw this Better Homes and Gardens image...
and I decided to order a couple of yards of one of my favorite Amy print fabrics that was 54" wide, hemmed it all the way around and attatched it, and a clear liner to curtain clips (button holes=too much work!), put the curtain clips on a shower curtain rod and updated my kids bathroom that is an apple green color already and looked like this before...
and now looks like this...
I have many of  Jill McDonald's  prints in my kids rooms and playroom...I just LOVE her stuff...
Here is the shower curtain...
This shelf is over the potty and  inside the glass jars is sand from every beach my hubby and I went to on our honeymoon in Hawaii...
Put a little Amy Butler inspiration in your back pocket...

4 comments:

Kaden Epstein said...

Now that's CUTE!!!

jeannie said...

omgosh... i have that store in cda... yayayayyayyay

Anonymous said...

Love this shower curtain. Where can you find this fabric?

Kris and Jen said...

The Fabric can be found online at a couple different sites, I think I ordered from here: http://www.hancocks-paducah.com/Item--i-AB-HD-ABS-24-PINK. It comes in a laminated version too!! This one is from the Amy Butler Love collection and it is trumpet flower in pink. SO glad you like it and thank you for commenting!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails